4.05.2011

Window Shopping: Home Goods Edition

These are some items that caught my eye at Home Goods recently.
I really loved the mirror cabinet. The price not so much. It's a nice size and would look great as a tv stand.

The first chair, I saw and fell in love. I loved that it was metal and not wood. We have a lot of wood items as well as square things. I like the light and airy feel to it.

I actually bought a pair of the second chair. A bit pricey again but I love the look. I wanted an unconventional nightstand so to speak. They weren't exactly cheap at 40.00 a piece but they were a lot cheaper for the pair of tables I was eyeing at World Market. I also figure I can always use them later in the backyard if I change my mind.

The next three photos are beach accessories. I adore all items beach related so I had to restrain myself from buying typo much. I loved the seahorse on a stand. Very chic and affordable compared to the ZGallerie one.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...