7.12.2011

A Year Ago Today...(death mentioned)

I went to a routine 31 week appointment and found out I lost my son, Noah Edward. At 25, you don't expect things like that to happen. The past 2 and a half years have been very draining and trying for me. First, my dad dying by a freak car accident in February 2009 and then, me losing my son to a cord accident.

I was going to release balloons but I don't what I will do tomorrow. Just probably do a lot of reflecting. It has been hard watching other people with their children born around my son. While, I am happy that everyone has healthy happy babies, I die a little on the inside I can't be with mine.

So here's to my angel baby Noah: We (K, Carlito and I) love and miss you. There is not a day we don't think about you.

1 comment:

  1. Jonel I am sorry for your loss. You are so young to have experienced so much. Noah is watching over you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...